These Instant Pot Honey Dijon Chicken Quinoa Bowls are a simple and tasty meal prep lunch idea that you can make ahead for the work week – the secret sauce is honey mustard so you can make this recipe using mostly pantry staples!
Looking for a healthy, delicious lunch idea for your busy work week?
Search no further with these Instant Pot Honey Dijon Chicken Quinoa Bowls!
Say hello to lunch prepped in one pot with a super simple sauce combo that you already likely have in your fridge and pantry. Keep scrolling for the recipe below!
Will you be making these Instant Pot Honey Dijon Chicken Quinoa Bowls?
When meal prep is this easy and delicious, it’s hard to see how you couldn’t just set aside an hour each weekend to dedicate to these! Come on, I know these bowls are calling your name!
Instant Pot Honey Dijon Chicken Quinoa BowlsPrint
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium-sized chicken breasts, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup honey mustard
- 2 cups dry quinoa
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Add all ingredients to the Instant Pot except for broccoli, red pepper and parsley, making sure to add the quinoa last on top of the chicken and broth.
- Cook on high pressure for 3 minutes. Instant Pot will take about 10-15 minutes to preheat and will cook on high pressure for 3 minutes. Do a quick release of the pressure and open the lid when safe to do so.
- Stir the quinoa well, then add in broccoli, red pepper and parsley, stirring well to combine. Replace lid and let mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- Remove lid again and divide mixture among 6 bowls. Serve and enjoy!